Our Radiology Department is located on the Ground Floor of the building.
- CT Angiograms – Brain, Neck / Carotids, Heart (Coronary Arteries), Chest (Pulmonary), Abdomen (Aorta, Renal Arteries) and Extremities
- Triple Phase Studies of the Liver and Pancreatic Protocol
- Calcium Score – The measurement of the plaques in the arteries of the heart which helps to predict Cardiac Risks (Hear Attack Probability)
- CT Guided Biopsies – Chest, Live and Abdominal Masses
- CT Guided Drainage – Pleural effusions, pancreatic pseudocyts, abdomen collections, etc.
- Virtual Colonoscopy - A minimally invasive procedure
- Three Dimensional CT Scans for evaluation of fractures
- CT IVP’s and sub-millimeter Scanning with sagittal and coronal views for kidney stones and kidney function
- Doppler Ultrasounds – Carotids, Renal Arteries and Low
- Fine Needle Aspiration (FNAC) – thyroid, breasts, etc.
- Wire Localizations of breast masses
- Ultrasound Guided Biopsies / Drainage
- Dialysis Catheter Insertion (PERM Cath)
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization
- Lower Limb Angioplasty/Stenting
- Central Venous Angioplasty
- IVC Filter Insertion
- Biliary Stenting
Monday to Saturday; 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
For appointments and more information, please contact us at: (868)
EXT #: 401 / 405
Direct line: 65-SCANS (657-2267)