COVID-19 Measures at the SurgiMed Clinic
From Tuesday 31st March, 2020 we are instituting the following mandatory measures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Only one (1) person can accompany each patient, others will have to wait outside of the building.
- The temperatures of everyone, including doctors and employees, will be taken outside front door and before entrance through the parking garage.
- Every visitor entering is required to sign in a book with full name, adddress, phone contact, and who is being visited.
- Of course, washing of hands before entering and use of hand sanitizer immediately on entering the building continues to be mandatory.
- Anyone with any symptoms that may be associated will be denied entrance and be advised to visit the San Fernando General Hospital (SFGH) where they are equipped to deal with the virus.
- All employees and medical professionals will be wearing masks while in the building. This is not optional.
Remember this is not only for your safety but also the safety of others at Surgimed and our families at home. We appreciate that this creates inconvenience, but it is better this than the spread of the novel coronoavirus, aka, COVID-19.
Think social distancing.
Think of others.
We thank you for your cooperation.
The SurgiMed Clinic.