Patients must provide a referral from a Medical Doctor to the physiotherapists.
The types of physiotherapy treatments vary and depend on your particular muscular and skeletal conditions.
Types of Physiotherapy treatments and interventions available:
- Exercises and resistance training
- Gait Training
- Cold therapy or cryotherapy
- Heat therapy
- Hot packs
- Paraffin wax bath
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Lumbar (back) traction
- Cervical (neck) traction
- Electrotherapy (Electrial muscle stimulation, TENS, etc.)
- Repetitive strain injuries - Carpal Tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow, De Quervains, tendonitis
- Paediatric physical therapy - Cerebral palsy, juevnile arthritis, torticollis
- POM Exercises
- Passive range of motion exercises (PROM)
- Active assisted range of motion excerises (AAROM)
- Active range of motion excercises (AROM)
- Soft Tissue Mobilisation
- Orthopedic conditions - back pain, scoliosis, neck pain, etc.
- Neurological conditions - stroke, etc.
- Post operation rehabilitation - Total hip/knee replacement